Saturday, May 20, 2006

Bush Speak English Now


Finally, we get to hear it from the horse's mouth -- El Prezidentay says Americanos need to speaka the English. This coming from a man whose own command of the language is pobre at best (just ask that little Latina girl he's reading the book to, above)...you've all seen it before, but here're a few more recent samples of Senyor Bush's ivy-league linguistics:

"I aim to be a competitive nation." San Jose, Calif., April 21, 2006
Yes, yes you do, you megalomaniacal worm-digger.

"If the Iranians were to have a nuclear weapon they could proliferate." Washington D.C., March 21, 2006
Don't worry Georgey, the Iranians have been proliferating a lot in the last 27 years -- they've managed to double their population in this
time -- tell that to Alberto Gonzales!


"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense." Washington, D.C. April 18, 2006
Nah isn't that sweet! Georgey's learned a new word. But you're pronouncing it wrong darl, it's di-vi-der.

"I strongly believe what we're doing is the right thing. If I didn't believe it — I'm going to repeat what I said before — I'd pull the troops out, nor if I believed we could win, I would pull the troops out." N.C., April 6, 2006
Tell us more about your belief system -- it's faskinating.

"I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a steadfastpartner for America, a peaceful neighbor for India, and a force for freedom and moderation in the Arab world." Bush mistakenly identifying Pakistan as an Arab country,
Islamabad, Pakistan, March 3, 2006
'Yup, there's a whole lotta Ay-rabs in Pack-istan. Heck there's a whole lotta Ay-rabs everywhere and I'll be damned if I let them proliferate much more'n this.'

"I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked them then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like them during
president, and I like them after president."
Nashville, Tenn., Feb. 1, 2006
And we can't wait till you're after president. That'll be good times.

Let's not end this post without mentioning the obvious: the United States government is now officially frightened to death of Hispanics. I guess decades of depending on trailer park reproduction as a means of maintaining a White majority has simply failed -- los Latinos just do it better. C'mon Jorgito! Your Attorney Heneral Alberto Gonzalez could have told you that -- what with being the 2nd of eight children and having three little hijos of his own. Can't hide that under your cowboy hat Bertito!

Labels: